Sunday, August 28, 2011

Retreat Semester 3

            On the 22th-25th August 2011 (Monday-Thursday) I went to a Retreat Camp in Bentong, Pahang.
                       This retreat had fostered the relationship between church seniors and juniors...I felt excited during the camp because I can felt and saw how's great is the God that blessed us through so many up and down in everyone's life =)
           Indeed, through this camp, God has really increased my passion in serving Him.. 
           In all that I do, I do the best and i believe He will take care the rest for me...

I'm always encouraged by this verse :
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding ;
In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment