Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Semester 2 Done!

On the 25th May 2011 , my Semester 2 in UUM is officially done!
This is my most ENJOYABLE Semester because I got to know more friends especially in 2 areas.

CHURCH : I made my commitment to attend the church regularly as I can. I can say I felt more enjoyable in socializing with the church friends. They are so kind and helpful. They always like to pray for you whenever there is up and down moments you had. This semester I got to know a lot of seniors. Sadly, they are about to leave UUM and run for their internship in different parts of Malaysia after this. The first time my feeling is so reluctant for them… Among them, they are great leaders, talented musician, helpful seniors, hardworking seniors, and many more… They are always my learning model… Well… Time and tide waits for no man… At last, Just can give a big big hug and a goodbye word for them. Wishing them all the best in their undertaking =)

MPP Spring Festival : I made a decision to join this event since last semester because I wish to learn the skills and leadership from this big event. I would like to say I have no regret even though a lot of time and energy has been sacrified during the preparation of the event. I was a member in Program Part. I learnt the important of team work, socializing, sharing and commitment… By joining a big event in UNI, you will found out many different personality and character of the people. I would like to say all of them have their special talent and is very differ from one another. I like to observe and learn from one another. I felt happy that I knew so many Uni friends at the end of the activity =)

My exam ended on the 25th morning. I am so eager to go home since I have not seen my family for 3 months! Just concluded, I am looking forward to the coming of next semester. ( OOppss… not for now, haha! ) I knew that the next semester I have more than this… But family… I miss you first!!!
 
Semester 2 DONE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment