Sunday, October 21, 2012

Exhausted =)

I felt exhausted for these few days but,
life still has to go on,
time and tides wait for no men....
So...
what I can do is,
get up from my bed every 6.30am in the morning,
prepare well myself to go to class...and
live well....
Today,
I woke up at 6am to prepare a PrEsEnTaTioN and a Mid sEm eXaM.
There is one more mid term exam on the coming Tuesday night.
Am exhausted but,
still have to study, study, study.....
Today I felt HaPpY because I did my best in presentation,
I tried to not be nervous and delivered all the points
that I have memorize the whole night.
The happiness came from a friend's compliment,
so I knew I did my best and I hope my performance will be better next time =)

There are many ways to reduce StReSs,
it is vary according to the interests of each others.
The best way to reduce stress is only surrender to God and
enjoy with the situation that you faced.
Even though the outcomes may not the pleasing one as you expected
but stay strong,
for God is our refuge of strength when we fall down,
I encourage my friends,
stay close with each other and always smile =)
for the smile is precious and free!

Sometimes I do really get angry to my friend,
when the time that I voice my opinions, my thoughts or even just a joke,
is not for you to judge me or criticise me,
I just need a listener and your ears,
so please do not said any unpleasing words to retort me,
I do feel suffered for it as I am trying to accept you as my friend.

Be Positive, Love and Care,
that's what I'm telling myself to be input in everyday,
In Philippians 4 : 13
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.
As long as your desires are good, God will give you the strength to go through them.
God loves all his creations equally and may the blessings of God shower upon those
who seek Him and be faithful in His words.
Encourage one another,
have a blessed days and every day =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment