Friday, October 12, 2012

♥ playing for God =)

During this semester,
almost every week I will have a duty in the church,
that is mostly as keyboardist.

Think back to the days that I served as keyboardist,
the situation was totally.... uncontrollable, uncomfortable and unfavorable  =((
I cannot play the chords on tempo,
I do not know the chord progression as well,
I do not know how to make transition on the songs,
I do not familiar with the key of the songs..
I am unable to control the expression of the songs as well..
All these problems appeared were because,
I lack of practice!
I lack of the opportunity to train well!
I lack of confidence to serve God!

Today...........................................................................
I would like to say this is the day that the Lord has made me.

I evaluated my performance today is the best time I play the worship songs,
I can follow the tempo of the songs, and the most importantly is,
I enjoyed playing it which this is I never felt before (usually just worried on stage, haha!)
I felt I played well compared to the previous services,
getting some improvement.
Perhaps compared to the keyboardist that has played in church for such a long long time,
my performance may just their level 1.

I do not aim for becoming the best keyboardist and get the professional skills,
I just want the unity of the worship team from the bottom of my heart,
the unity of the worship leader, guitarist, the drummer and backup singers,
is such a wonderful worship when we surrender to God and tolerate with each others.
Today I would like to say it is the day that I truly
♥ playing for God =)

I want to thank God for the opportunity that given to me to
serve as keyboardist in my final year in
Full Gospel Changlun Church, which nearby my university, UUM!
If the opportunity is given,
I will not escape it anymore and I would like to say,
 ♥ playing for God =)
Invite the Holy Spirit to take control and the presence of God
to be in the midst of the worship,
for the church, for His children =)

Thank you Lord for your blessings =))

No comments:

Post a Comment