Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Patience.. Endurance..

I believe everyone has patience,
just that when things getting tougher,
is your patience still in with you?

When things get UnEaSy,
I would like to say some people might has lost their patience.
Being an impatient person is no good,
it will ruin your image.
You may become the hot temper person and
nobody is willingly to get closer to you.
It is different with efficiency,
when you do things in the impatient ways,
normally the probability of making mistakes and errors is high,
because you never take the extra time to think about the consequences.

In this world, no one is PeRfEcT,
the perfect one is only Him who is love and justice.
We never never said God will tests us,
but He allows trials and tests.
He only made the good for us,
just that we do not wait upon Him to respond
and we are just following our ways to complete the tasks.

But God, it is hard to endure in the difficulties,
I know you will bring me through it,
just like you have calmed the sea in the storm.
You never give us things that we cannot bear,
for your words said so,
1 Corinthians 10 : 13
No temp­ta­tion has seized you except what is com­mon to man. And God is faith­ful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also pro­vide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
 
I'm trying to be patience with things that are unlike and unfavorable,
I'm trying to be endure in whatever work that I am committed to you,
I'm trying and one day I wish this has become the habit not trying anymore =))
Your words calmed me a lot today Lord,
Thank you Lord for the wisdom and strength and blessings in each day,
I want to grow stronger and stronger, physically and spiritually, Lord.
Meanwhile, lets us not forget and put it into practice,
Ephesians 4 : 2
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

Have a Blessed Day pals =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment