Monday, September 24, 2012

Step out of the comfort zone...??

Step out of the comfort zone is always the toughest action for me.
Actions speak louder than word,
how can I just said more rather than
let the people that surrounding me see a change in me?

Indeed, I am so depressed since I came back to university. There are nights I cried so badly until the next day I can feel the swollen eyes are hardly to blink! haha! What a weak girl I said to myself.. I miss home, I miss my family members, those are my comfort zone... but now I am not in my comfort zone, is somewhere far beyond, that is a place called rural... I did complaint , I did keep words in my heart, I did suppress my feeling.. All this I did it on my own strength without sharing much to people...

Think back the years that I was so closed to Him.. He is the provider, He is the helper, He is the protector. He is the father that know the needs, sufferings, joyful and everything of me, He is my all in all. The year that my relationship with God was so closed until my prayers He answered and He blessed my family members that were not christian. How great is our God.

I merely know everything happened for reasons and God is in control. He never give us things that we cannot bear. He wants my faithfulness and commitment. I admit that these are my biggest failure. I may not able to accomplish what I have planned so in the end, I am not only disappointed to myself and also disappointed people that sustain me.

Right now, 22years has almost past over and that is another year heading, until today I am still struggling for myself whether I am willing to step out of my comfort zone. I know my body and my heart react differently... Today, I just express my feeling that I have kept in my heart for so so so long. I know He is still waiting me to come back to Him. Serving Him and I know, the reward will be in Heaven and not on the Earth , the joy is everlasting and so beautifully come from inner... I will be a very cheerful girl in the end with the Lord's disciples.
I know now all I have to do is just, step out of the comfort zone...

My prayer, 
Lord, I need your grace and mercy,
I need to pray like never before,
I need the power of your Holy Spirit,
To open Heaven Door =')
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Phil 4:13
Challenge it? I do not sure.. hmm..
will keep update my little space here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment