Saturday, September 10, 2011

Semester 3

My Semester 3 in UUM has started today,
It is a BIG CHALLENGE of semester I have =(

 At first I was feeling unhappy because
I have to move from 3rd floor to 4th floor =(
The room condition is SO BAD...
than the previous 1 year room that I had stayed..
I cant adapt to this new environment of my room and people...
I was feeling uncomfortable all the times =(

 Secondly I was disappointed that...
my courses in this semester is hard and 
the quality of the lecturers I got is not reach to my minimum expectation...

The only hope is I wish that I could enjoy being around in the church...
The only place that I surrender myself to God..
That is the place that I have the chance to serve for God..
Phil 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always. 
I will say it again : Rejoice!
Everyday,
I know there is always a reason for everything that has happened..

Now,
God might promote me to another level,
I just can said He will moulds me a lot throughout this semester,

Lastly,
I would like to say,
I need a lot of courage and strength to go through this semester,
I need to be STRONG =)

Hopefully this verse can encourage those 
who faces up and down in lifes =) 
Phil 4:6-7
6 Do not anxious about everything, 
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your request to God.
7 And the peace of God,
which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds
in Chirst Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment