Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday!

Do you like holiday???
Sure Sure Sure!!!
I am sure , 
I like holiday so so so much!!! XD
Firstly, HaPpY DeEpAvALi to all the Indian race and friends !!!
I have one week holiday but..
I am not enjoying this holiday because..
I have tonnes of assignments and revision to do ='((
 
HoLidAYSSS  mean to me must be...
NO HOMEWORK to do~ haha!
Just blank your mind, and
go for whatever activities which are relaxing and entertaining!!
If I have a long holiday,
Firstly I wish to go for a TrAveL!! (international)
Secondly ShOpPiNg!!
Thirdly HoMe !!!

Travel around the world can make you see things differently,
in terms of the people, cultures, places, climate and many more...
Even though just window-shopping but it does satisfied part of shopping feel~
Home is the best place to spend in holiday too because in my home,
I have good food to eat (from my beloved mum*hugs*),
can see my pretty clothes in cupboard, 
can play my piano, keyboard, flute, listen to music,
access internet with good speed,
followed latest entertainment news or drama or movie or songs,
I love my home the most, haha XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment