Friday, November 02, 2012

Home Yong Tau Fu ♥Mummy♥

Tonight Dinner,
Yong Tau Fu ar~~
Thank you ♥Mummy♥ !!! (^.^)

Forever Delicious!!! ^^
She insisted to cook it because...
I am going back to the JuNgLe tonight..
and will be seeing her and the family members in
Next Year January!

Honestly,
I am so reluctant to go back to Uni..
even though now is my final year,
I still do not get used to the rural environment here...
I miss my home, my house, so much.
Got mum cooked FOOD, got my PIANO & KEYBOARD to entertain,
the INTERNET speed is so fast, got many Pretty CLOTHES in my cupboard,
and many many memorable things there..

Anyway!!
I have a very very satisfied dinner tonight,
Thank you ♥Mummy♥ !!! (^.^)
I promised you I will take good care of myself here,
do not let you worry much =')

No comments:

Post a Comment