Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stress...

Stress is a general term applied to various mental and physiological pressures experienced by people feel in their lives.

Stress may be defined as "a state of psychological and / or physiological imbalance resulting from the disparity between situational demand and the individual's ability and / or motivation to meet those demands."
Dr. Hans Selye, one of the leading authorities on the concept of stress, described stress as "the rate of all wear and tear caused by life."
Stress can be positive or negative. Stress can be positive when the situation offers an opportunity for a person to gain something. It acts as a motivator for peak performance. Stress can be negative when a person faces social, physical, organizational and emotional problems.
I feel stress for the coming months because...
I have a lot of assignments to submit and
the final exam is coming soon...
Time and tide waits for no man,
the days pass so fast..
Part of my mind want the time to go as fast as possible
so that I can graduate and go to the working world faster;
But part of my mind want the time to go slower
when the time I can't finish my work..

I feel stress...

The ways to release stress for me is just
go for a travel , shopping or go karaoke!
I feel better and gain energy and motivation by doing these..
I miss my family so much when come back to Uni..
How weak I am ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment