Saturday, November 03, 2012

Hurt ♥/♥

Is a heart feeling pain and sorrowful..
Do you ever hurt yourself?
I did it, intentionally,
and that was a very stupid action,
I promised myself I will never do it again.

In 1 Corinthians 6 : 19-20
19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit,
who is in you, whom you have received from God?
You are not your own;
20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

We will always do not know, do not think that 
we are precious in God's eyes,
we are His creation, we are His children,
Imagine how hurtful if we know our dearest get hurt..
Do not hurt yourself but
thank God and honor God no matter what condition you are in now,
because the joy that comes from the Lord is ever lasting and pretty =))
You will know that once you experienced it =))

Do you hurt people?
Ya, I have hurt a lot of people,
and I felt deeply sorry for it..
Life still has to go on,
what can do is,
be cheerful to the people that surrounded you,
bring the positive energy around =))
Whenever you hurt people or people has hurt you,
just bear in mind,
Ephesians 4 : 32
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other,
just as in Christ God forgave you.
 Lastly,
I just want to say, 
Don't Hurt Yourself, 
Love Yourself =)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment