Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Walking Dead 1, 2, 3...

This is a drama!!
I started to chase after this movie
since my youngest sister watched it a year ago.
I knew the scenes were scary, crazy, cruel and also disgusting but..
I still can enjoy it even though some of my friends really can't accept it.
Not meaning I love this kind of movie but i love the story line of this movie,
from season 1 until the latest season 3 now..
The sound effects sometimes may shock me
but the journey of the survivors against the walking dead
makes me excited for it!!
So, are you dare to watch it, enjoy it?
Let me give you some pictures of it and tell you what I know about this movie XD 
They are the survivors !!!
In season 3, Shane died and Dixon become Rick's right hand-man.
 These people have been infected by a disease. 
They died and rose again and wandering around.
They will bite and eat the survivors.
What you must have to protect yourself are,
 guns or knives or swords,
stay in a group,
to survive from the group of....walking dead!!!
 Run because their numbers are more than you expected!
This scene happened when the actors Glenn and Rick have to blood themselves 
across the street to a building for weapons...a bit funny 
because they have to pretend like the walking dead! ^^
 I like the Japanese guy Glenn and him, Daryl Dixon !! hehe!! 
Dixon so brave and cool !! ^^
Rick killed the walking dead. 
This is the ONLY way they will died.
Target--->> The head
I am looking forward for the coming episod after episod,
and I am excited to know the ending of this story,
The Walking Dead XD
Do u? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment