Monday, January 17, 2011

Semester 2


My semester 2 has started today. It was a GrEaT OpEnInG SeMesTeR for me. WHY???

 
Firstly, I enjoy myself very much in the activities that I am involving.
Secondly, I almost satisfied with all the lecturers that I have in my subjects.
Thirdly, I live in my comfort accommodation zone. 

I felt God loves me so much and He guides me a lot through my difficulties.
I started off with an expectation that this semester got to be a semester that I will be easily fall sick because of getting less and less time for rest!!!

For  this semester I Am  :
  • Serving for the Lord in FGC ( I make the commitment to attend church and cell group regularly and be part of the usher team in church)

  • as a AJK in MPP Spring Festival Program Part (firstly help out in coloring the backdrop, I love drawing and coloring stuff so I would like to say I enjoy in doing it ^^)

  • Junior Executive of Incoming Exchange (ICX) of RED WAVE Project AIESEC UUM (match and taking care of interns that came from all the countries around the world, I would like to said by having the conversation with them is an impactful)

  • Orchestra member (practice hard so that I can play well all the songs during the convocation in every semester, I loves music ^^)

  • Last but not least it is surely will be my academic. I am desired to study harder, be concentrate during class,and strive for the best result as I can =)

  • Will only go to sport when free and energetic XD

This semester I felt blessed that God provided me so many new friends and the relationship between me and friends is becoming deeper ^^I felt HaPpY for that ^^ 

EVERYDAY IS A BLESSED DAY ^^ 
Thank God For EveRtHInG ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment